Tuesday, September 06, 2005

The rhythm of life...

There I was yesterday, moaning at what a lousy holiday I'd had without even considering what a marvellous day they had in store for me when I got back. It's alway's the same isn't it? After half an hour back at work you feel as though you'd never been away.

Anyway, to cheer myself up I've finally managed, after weeks of getting out-bid, to get my hands on a new "toy" from e-Bay - a drum kit!!! I've always fancied having another go (having dabbled a little when I was much younger) and what better way to win the affections of my new neighbours and bid farewell to the old ones.

Wait a minute, I think there's someone coming towards the front door. Hi Declan, no wait, hang on, before you do something unpleasant with those drumsticks, take a look here.

It's an electronic kit that I can plug my headphones into.
Phew, that was close...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Phew that was a sticky moment.
Is this a cymbal of your new home!
...or a snare to meet rock chicks?!
I'll get my coat...
Dec.

Anonymous said...

Hey nice one dude, get plenty of prac and you'll soon have the recording offers coming in :)

Stick it through ya hifi and and deafen ya new neighbours hehe !