Sunday, September 30, 2007

Still smoke free...

I just noticed the counter at the bottom of this page for the first time in a while and noticed that it is now over 1000 days since my last cigarette. So far so good.

Fortunately, temptation has continued to keep it's distance although I have to wonder that even if I did decide to start again, where I would find the time. As I am no longer allowed to smoke at work, in the pub, or even in the car, I'd probably have to learn to smoke in my sleep...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I had a free afternoon in the office today thought I'd look in see how you're doing and its a good job I did have the whole afternoon you've been upto so much your holiday sounds amazing what an experience that must have been so made up for you pics are wonderful too; Only wish I'd looked in sooner! Talk about blink and you've missed it! Well suppose it's back to grindstone but if makes for adventures like that can't be a bad thing :-)
Take care xxx

Seany said...

Hey - good to hear from you. I hope they're still treating you well down in the smoke!

It was an excellent break and of course, over far too quickly. Oh, and for the record, I had my 2p coin with me all the time, just in case...
;)