Thursday, September 06, 2007

Gullibles Travels...

I really thought I'd organised everything to slip away from the office un-noticed really early this afternoon, but having dealt with all of the "just before you go's" I had to settle for a little early.

Whatever, at least that's it for a while now and I'm certainly ready for this break. We're planning to have a laptop with us and there are several WiFi spots along the way so if I get the chance, I'll be posting blog entries in lieu of postcards.

Either way, sooner or later, there's bound to be details of the 2007 American Adventure on here, so watch this space...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to seeing you soon! Have a safe trip.

Steph

Karate Jim said...

Aww, poor Seany. He takes the time to post a blog and the only person who bothers to leave a message is Steph, who is already in the USA. Sorry, Seany. Didn't really expect you to be posting to your blog when you have a fantastic holiday to be getting on with! Enjoy!