Saturday, May 26, 2007

TV or not TV...

It's not very often I get to sit and veg in front of the telly for any great length of time, but when these rare occasions had arisen of late, I was pleased to find that I could catch up on series I'd missed using the Virgin Media TV Choice on Demand. On a delicate Sunday recovery session, it was good to be able to finally watch entire series of the likes of Spaced, Green Wing, Shameless and Black Books while I drifted in and out of consciousness.

Although I was obviously clear-headed this morning, I was wide awake ridiculously early so thought I'd have a scan through to find something new to watch. The TV box clearly had different ideas on the grounds that it was something I needed to subscribe to, so I gave them a call. The two girls I spoke to were very helpful and friendly, albeit with around 40 minutes of waiting in between, but the punchline was that I (along with, I suspect, thousands of other customers) had unknowingly enjoyed a free trial subscription which had now expired.

So if you didn't know either, you do now...

1 comment:

Sanjai said...

nice blog... keep writing