Sunday, August 21, 2005

All in a good cause...

I was raking through some of the blog archives earlier today and found this one that I had completely forgotten about. Now feeling suitably guilty in the knowledge that I have neglected my clicking duties for four months, I've tried to make amends by permanently adding them to my blog in the left sidebar.

In six clicks time you could have helped to:
~ provide food & care to an animal in a shelter
~ fund free mammograms for women in need
~ provide critical health services for children
~ feed the hungry
~ provide books for children in need.
~ preserve endangered rainforest

Not a lot to ask is it? So go on, click yourselves silly, or in my case, sillier...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ha finally figured out how to do it :).... tut tut sean I have been clicking almost daily since that blog