Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Sean-y2k...

In all of the excitement of installing a second throbbing 200gb of pulsating hard drive (and the much more boring re-installation of all of my programs) I completely missed the fact that my blog counter has just whizzed past the 2000 mark. These include visits from 38 countries and 7 continents and most intriguingly with one "unknown" category of each - I've always suspected that we are not alone.

We've reached this milestone a bit quicker than the first 1000 and I can't sufficiently express either my amazement or gratitude. So, other than another huge Thank You!, I think perhaps some more fireworks are in order...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back.
Sean, who was the American artist who sang that song?
Cheers,
Declan.

Mnkcandy said...

Hey its kyna just stopped by to say go team team go I guess