Saturday, May 14, 2005

I think I got away with it...

[Posting tonight chez Little Sis]

Yesterday was always going to be in some element of doubt with so much planned and it being Friday 13th. I was tempted to grill a magpie for breakfast and serve it up to a nearby black cat, underneath a ladder, just to see how far I could push my luck.

As it turns out, how did it all go?

I think I already have a new XP cd sorted out so the new drive should be up and running again sometime next week.

The appraisal went extremely well and things would indicate that their is some additional wonga heading in my direction.

We made the southerly outward journey of the weekend trip in around 4 hours over a Friday teatime (which works out to an average of just under 70mph - honestly officer).

Had a really relaxing day today enjoying time with the family and we have a party planned tomorrow afternoon for little nephew's first birthday tomorrow. I will be making my return journey straight afterwards so I'll have to leave the boozing to the kids.

Let's hope my luck lasts out for the return journey...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Come back Seany we miss your blog!!!