Tuesday, May 03, 2005

More celebrations...

While I remember, a couple of things for tomorrow:

Firstly Happy Birthday to Danny who looks in here occasionally and to Little Em who I'm fairly certain doesn't.



For everyone else, Happy Star Wars Day (May the fourth...)



I guess an appropriate quote would be from the conversation between Luke Skywalker and his Dad on the morning of his birthday

"Luke, I know what you've got for your birthday"
"How could you possibly know that?"
"Because I felt your presence..."

*gets cloak*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is your PC still poorly?
If you've tried defragging,re-wiring,delousing and TLC, I find a good hard kick in the harddrive has the desired effect.
By the way, I am now on my fourth PC this...more Ve please vicar.See you in church later.
Declan.