Monday, May 09, 2005

More excuses...

I realise it's been nearly a week since my last posting so I thought that an explanation of some kind was in order.

Firstly, Friday, Saturday and Sunday saw the first Acoustic Beer Festival at the Tap. With 10 guest ales (of which 130 gallons were sold in 48 hours!) and an excellent line up of live music over all three days, it's little wonder I've not been sat at the PC. Congratulations to all involved, it was an incredible weekend. Special mention to Woja who did a great job of co-ordinating the event and a quick hello to the drunkard who finally decided to bring his guitar along and join in 15 minutes before the end. Or should that be a quick hello from...?

Secondly, it will probably be a while before I get to post again as it appears my hard drive is on it's last legs. What little time I have had at the PC has been spent frantically backing everything up and swapping files from one drive to another before I get a replacement sorted. Added to that, I have a lot of travelling up and down the country planned for this month so things are already looking a bit hectic.

Thanks anyway for looking in, everything should be back to normal in the next 2-3 weeks and I'll try and get the occasional post in where I can. In the meantime, please check out some of the other blogs I've linked to on the left. Time permitting, I check most of them daily and when I see how much better they are I sometimes wonder why I still bother...

2 comments:

woja said...

Seany

Your partcipation was all the more valued because it was so unexpected.

Thanks for the kind words

Anonymous said...

Oh Seany without the EEE, I wish I'd been there in the Tap to hear you play. Oh well perhaps another time you'll play it again ;)