Sunday, December 19, 2004

Seems I Was Right...

All was going well with the internet Christmas shop this year despite my earlier worries. Almost everything has arrived and is exactly what was ordered with only one more present to arrive and just under a week to go.

To coin a well used phrase from the funniest Letterbocks contributions in Viz, "imagine my suprise when" an e-mail arrived from our friends at Amazon to inform me that one of my items would be delayed for a further 1 to 2 weeks.

Still, I only ordered it a month ago on a 2 to 3 week delivery and I guess they are fairly new to this internet shopping lark. Added to which, they probably didn't realise it was a Christmas present, what with it being due for delivery in December 'n all.

Well that's f*cked up my smug Christmas shopping conversation for the next week, looks like I'll be queuing up on Christmas Eve after all.

Ho Ho Ho...

No comments: