Saturday, January 31, 2009

Seal with a kiss...

Listening to the radio on my way into work the other morning, I heard Terry Wogan comment after playing Kiss From a Rose by Seal that it was a beautiful song, but he had absolutely no idea what it was all about.

On the CD sleeve notes, Seal actually says that he prefers not to print the lyrics to his songs as it's the general vibe that he is trying to get across and the listeners are able to take their own interpretation from it.

With that in mind and after the fun I had making the Christmas one, I thought it would be an opportunity for me to put together another one of my literal (i.e. silly) videos, or if you prefer, what BBC news teams would put on the screen if the song was played during one of their bulletins...

5 comments:

Karate Jim said...

Great. Can we put in requests? We'd like you to do Bohemian Rhapsody next!

Anonymous said...

That was very good and as Luvly Little Sister says when will we see the Bohemian Rhapsody release???

Seany said...

Thanks everyone!

I've been wrestling with Bohemian Rhapsody on and off throughout the day. It's proving a bit harder than I imagined but we're almost there...

delcatto said...

Excellent.
How long did it take to make it?

Seany said...

I'd been thinking of ideas over a couple of days in the car, but it was only a few hours to put together.

The Bo Rap that followed however meant I got little else done yesterday!