Saturday, January 17, 2009

On the plus side...

One of the things I do enjoy about Virgin Media TV is the "catch-up" facility where you can watch missed episodes of your favourite shows. Personally, there is very little I'll go out of my way to watch, but the aforementioned feature brought a new Channel 4 comedy to my attention, Plus One.

Basically, it's about a bloke who's girlfriend has just dumped him to go out with Duncan from the boy band Blue and his endeavours to get an impressive "plus one" to accompany him to their wedding. Fair play to Duncan James, he's certainly not afraid to send himself up.

It's the most I've laughed out loud at a TV programme since the last series of Mock the Week finished and I heartily recommend you check it out. It's back on Channel 4 next Friday night at 9:30 or you can find out more here where you can also catch up with the first two episodes...

No comments: