Friday, October 13, 2006

I know what I like...

When you have a few minutes to spare, check out the website www.likebetter.com - a kind of quiz where they show you two pictures and you simply pick your favourite. After a few answers it tells you something about yourself and I have to say I was impressed by it's accuracy when I tried it.

If you're after something vaguely similar but entirely more trivial, there's always the Who'd You Rather game on the Liquid Generation site.

Reminds me of the story about the little boy stood in the central aisle at Tesco, crying his little heart out.
A concerned shop assistant stopped, "Oh dear, what the matter?"
"I've lost my Mummy", wailed the boy
"Well, what's she like?", asked the assistant, thinking she could put out an announcement across ths store
The boy replied, "Big willies and cheap vodka"...

2 comments:

Cherrypie said...

Well I got as far as it thought I was a guy and gave up. I'm only wearing one contact lens so maybe I'm looking at things a bit distortedly today

delcatto said...

Apparently I am a woman; when I checked the male option I was asked 'Are you empathetic?"

I liked the pretty colours!