Sunday, March 01, 2009

Yes, I'm still going on about it...

More about Twitter I'm afraid. No, I'm not afraid, just enthusiastic about it.

I got a better idea today of just how many pathetic people there are out there who have set up Twitter profiles in celebrity names and then imitate them in order to pass false or misleading information out to their fans. What can they possibly get out of that? Pricks.

But don't let that deter you. On a lighter note, I had my first tweet from a genuine celebrity today, which more than made up for any earlier irritation.

Now I know a few of my regular visitors have looked into this already and signed up, but for those who are looking for a little more info, have a listen to this guy, Evan Williams. The clip is about 10 minutes long but it's well worth listening to as he knows what he's talking about. Well I guess he ought to seeing as he is a co-founder of Twitter.

Incidentally, he is also responsible for Blogger, without which I wouldn't be sharing this with you right now...

1 comment:

delcatto said...

I have my suspicions about the characters who call themselves Jesus, Hitler and the Pope.