Saturday, March 21, 2009

Will you please change the subject...

I'm sorry guys, but there's no denying that it's considerably easier (ok, lazier) to blog at 140 characters at a time, but I will keep coming back whenever I've done anything more exciting than eat, work or sleep.

I've got Mum and Dad coming over for Sunday roast tomorrow to celebrate Mother's Day and I've already managed to get the chocs and flowers sorted earlier this morning. So once I'm finished here, I need to get all of the the weekend chores out of the way today.

So until next time, here's a couple of things that made me smile, courtesy of the the very same application that's been keeping me so distracted of late.

Firstly this one, via the great tweeter himself, Stephen Fry, which throws the whole Twitter and Blogging habit into question

Secondly this one from Jason Manford (8 Out of 10 Cats team captain) for no other reason than that it really made me laugh...

No comments: