Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Please don't take a fence...

A couple of weekends ago, I decided to treat myself to four 5lt bottles of fence treatment and a pump sprayer (some treat eh?!) but today is the first chance I've had to get out in the sunshine and play.

I can't honestly say that "it does exactly what it says on the tin", because for starters I bought it in bottles and secondly it was the cheapo own label stuff. Four minutes per panel it said, but it seemed a bit sketchy about the fact that you still need to run a brush over the stuff to even it out after the spray is so patchy.

Still, a couple of hours later, eleven panels treated and my utter amazement it's dried out evenly, they look as good as new and all a matching shade of golden chestnut.

As a bonus they also match a lot of the border, several patches on the patio, my hands, feet and jogging bottoms, not to mention next door's conservatory...

No comments: