Monday, January 21, 2008

No other word for it...


If you were to have asked me a few years ago, I'm sure I would have told you that the mere idea of my getting out of bed half an hour earlier each weekday morning just to get some time on a running machine is a bit silly.

If I was to admit that after an early night on Saturday, I woke up early yesterday morning and took the opportunity to sneak in an extra half hour on the same said machine (given that that I don't usually bother with it at all at the weekend), you would probably agree that was quite silly too.

There is hope for me however.

This morning, on the last 3/4 mile of my drive to work which is up a bloody great hill, through the blustery winds and torrential rain I spotted a crazed individual who was actually running up there. It was bad enough in the car so other than giving Kate Bush something to sing about, I have no idea whatsoever what possessed him.

A very silly man indeed...

2 comments:

delcatto said...

It was Noah looking for the sheep lost in GY and reported on the second page of the Grimsby Telegraph.

Seany said...

Yes I read about the sheep wandering around Grimsby.

Always the bridesmaid...