Saturday, February 07, 2009

Video Vault...

Firstly I'd like to say thank you for all of the kind comments of late regarding the "literal" music videos. They are certainly good fun to put together and I'm glad that others are getting enjoyment from them too.

However, this blog was never really intended for that purpose so I've decided I won't be posting any more of them on here.

The good news is that I've set up a brand new home for them where I can keep them all in one place, along with the other daft little animations I've made along the way. The plan is to keep adding to them there as I hopefully continue finding ideas for new ones.

So please feel free to head on over there now at http://seanysvideos.blogspot.com where, to get the blogwarming party started, there's a brand new one waiting ...

No comments: