Sunday, August 10, 2008

OK, they've got me...

I posted last November about my reluctance to get involved with any of these social networking sites, but I confess that Facebook is finally starting to win me over.

Not least for the fact that Little Sis roped me in to join in the Parking Wars game which although quite simple to play, has quite an addictive charm to it (except when the pair of them keep fleecing me with extortionate parking tickets).



That aside, there are some amusing features and applications on there which provide a timely distraction to the chores I would usually be up to on a weekend

Unfortunately, my continued attempt to retaining a little anonymity on here prevents me from posting a link to my Facebook page but to those who do know me beyond the blog, please feel free to look me up and join in the fun...

2 comments:

Karate Jim said...

Oh, those terrible people who "fleece" their friends & family - no, the pun was not lost on me!

Vote Saxon - the Parking Master has arrived!

Seany said...

The pun wasn't originally intended but I'll happily take credit for it!